Saturday 10 May 2008

Its 5:46am, ive been up all night, and i'm bored of the internet. So far tonight ive changed my desktop to look like Vista:


Its not perfect but meh, my PC is held together with sticky tape so bugger it.



Ive trawled through every single xkcd comic, all of which are pure genius:


Anyone who doesn't get this, can never call them self a Gamer.



Ive watched 7 episodes of QI, and learned approximately 24 useless but interesting facts, heres a sample:

  • In Estonia they believe that if you point at a rainbow, your finger will fall off.
  • The only word in the English language that ends in 'mt' is 'Dreamt'.
  • Sigourney Weaver's dad, is said to be one of only two people who know the exact recipe for Coca Cola.
I watched Beowulf for no other reason than it was on my hard drive and i hadn't seen it. I wouldn't bother if i were you, unless you have some kind of Viking sex fetish. If you do go right ahead you'll love it, chock full of naked Nordic types like this chappie:


All I could think of while capturing this screen shot was "what if my dad walks in right now"



Ive read through four articles on 1up.com about terrible game cover art, i actually owned this one when i was a kiddywink, I grew up thinking all warriors greased up before a fight, so as to be harder to catch:

Bathtub Full of Astro-Glide: Wrath of the Slippery Wriggler.


Ive done a few other things tonight but this post is getting too long, who knows i might make another 8 months from now.

No comments: